Tugas softskill pemilu
Candidate of legislatif of the years in 2014
Hello everybody, in here i want to tell my second experience to vote in 2014 candidares of legislative. Voting the right place on the field.
I first came to the right at 10.00am which begins at 07.00. I go to the registration. After that i sit down to begin with in the call queue.
Next i was called to come forward to take a sheet of candidates. I was given three copies the paper is colored: red, blue and yellow. That it contains photos an candidates of legislative.
the same photo as the committe with my lovely mom
Before i intend to photograph of the letters i feel shy. I again choose this picture candidates. Then i insert the paper into the box that has been provided.
Evening come time for sunset. I will still waiting and counting the votes accumulate. For a while the result of the election the winner candidates of legislative is PDI Perjuangan.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar